Background & Context of Top Threats
Cloud Risk & Mitigation
Top Threats to Cloud Computing
Self-paced course. Learn about the top 11 cloud computing issues related to threats and vulnerabilities, cloud threat modeling techniques, and cloud risk treatment techniques to enable a secure and compliant organizational digital transformation through cloud adoption.
Purchase of your Knowledge Center course ensures access to the material for up to one year from the date of purchase.
This self-paced course provides an introduction to top threats in cloud computing. It covers foundational topics such as background on the cloud threats, identifies and describes the top 11 cloud computing issues, describes techniques to model cloud threats, and provides a risk treatment approach to reduce cloud adoption risks. Additionally, this course provides diagrams, explanations, and references to facilitate the learning process.
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the background and context of cloud threats
- Explain cloud security and compliance, business drivers and objectives
- Identify and describe the top 11 threats to cloud computing
- Describe threat modeling and its objectives
- Describe cloud vulnerabilities and the evolution from on-premises to the cloud
- Describe cloud risk, mitigation, and lessons learned
This course is a great fit for anyone in the following roles:
- C-Suite (CEO, CTO, CISO, CIO)
- Managers and Decision Makers
- Cybersecurity Analysts
- Security Engineers and Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Security Administrators
- Compliance Managers
- Systems Engineers
This course will take about an hour to complete. After completion, you will receive a certificate for 1 course hour that may be submitted for possible CPE credits.